Saturday, July 5, 2008

hello internet

welcome, it has come to my attention that there is an increasing demand by people to know what i'm doing. i realized this when, according to gmail, my trash folder would not accept anymore facebook invites. this is as close as you will get to "poking" me. stay tuned... this is where i will be chronicaling the happenings in my life and maybe ill post some links every once in a while too. in case you've been wondering how i've been filling my time lately, here's the story:
  1. went to myrtle beach for a week starting father's day weekend
  2. went to zak and grant's wedding
  3. went to see indy 4... it was ok
  4. went to see morgan spurlock show and dicuss his new film where in the world is osama
  5. went to blues, brews & bbq @ UC (very over priced by the way)
  6. went to a live taping of whad'ya know? (mp3 of the shows first hour on this page)
  7. went to see wall*e, and it's awesome
  8. finished my lego imperial star destroyer which inspired me to start my death star II

5 comments:

Grant said...

tell me a story

Anonymous said...

Why are there cats on my island?

Anonymous said...

Hey Bob - looks like you are having a great time - enjoy and send more news... we are living vicariously through your adventures!!! love you, Kathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Bob, i've never posted a blog so i'm not sure if you'll get it. looks like you are having a good adventure and seeing alot of things. i am job interviewing and golfing. looks like i have the knack like eamon did. i really like it alot although it doesn't like my back too much. your lego thing is amazing as usual. brian was in a basketball tournament, danny is doing alot with his friends and joe is golfing too. he actally takes me with him to golf. We belong to a pool so i get in some swimming too. get this i have to go to a job interview tomorrow and take a test on microsoft word, power point, and excell. I have never used excell in my job so that's what i'm doing now is learning it. danny showed me the formulas and i guess i'll just wing it. danielle packed gramma this week and she is moving next week to a nursing home that ralph and her will be in the assisted living part. it will be weird not having a reason to go to monroeville anymore. danielle is getting married on october 17th to dan and katie is having her baby zach's 1st birthday party over August 31st which we are all going to. she just quit her job also and took a demotion to supervisor at starbucks. she likes it alot better since there is way less stress and responsibility. she has been on a very high load since his birth. Her job hours started at 4:00 in the morning most days and ended in the afternoon. then many times she's have to take the later shift which she was there til after 11:00 p.m. at night. well, i hope you get this.

colleen

Anonymous said...

We want more.
Tell us how it is going in SanFran!!